How A Good Natural Diet Can Reduce Chances Of Cancer?
The Diet of a person affects many aspects of health which include the risk of diseases such as chronic diseases, diabetes, heart diseases, kidney diseases, and even cancer. Fatal diseases such as cancer are heavily influenced by a person’s diet. Studies have shown that intake of certain foods that contain beneficial compounds could help decrease the growth of cancer. Adding such beneficial compounds to the diet can reduce the chances of fatal diseases. Nature has been used for the treatment of various diseases for a long period. The use of natural products is safe and cost-effective is native to the treatment of cancer. In this article, we’ll discuss some naturally occurring for that and their use in cancer treatment.
What are the foods that can prevent cancer?
- Carrots- Studies have shown that eating more carrots can decrease the pleasure of generating certain types of cancer. Adding carrots reduces the odds of developing lung cancer as compared to those who do not consume it. You can add carrots as a healthy snack or delicious side dish to your diet, and just taking few times per week can potentially reduce the risk.
- Broccoli- It contains an ant cancerous compound known as sulforaphane that is found in cruciferous vegetables. This compound helps in reducing the number and size of breast cancer cells up to 75%, however, studies have shown that it also helps in killing off cells of prostate cancer, reduces tumor volume, lowers risks of colorectal and colon cancer.
- Beans- Studies have shown that people who consumed cooked or dried beans have a decreased rate of generating tumor recurrence, inducing colon cancer, and even blocks the development of other cancer cells. Beans are rich in fiber and their effects are limitless and can be added to the best cancer-fighting diet.
- Citrus Fruits- Consumption of citrus fruits such as limes, lemons, oranges, and grapefruits, etc. have shown that they reduce the risk of pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer, also lowering the risk of the digestive and upper respiratory tract.
- Turmeric- Turmeric is an active ingredient that has a chemical, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancerous properties. It targets specific enzymes that are related to the growth of cancer such as colon cancer cells, head, and neck cancer cells, lung, breast, and prostate cancer cells.
- Olive Oil- Proper intake of olive oil helps in developing breast cancer, cancer of the digestive system, and even colorectal cancer. One can swap other oils for olive oils in the diet which can be helpful for a long period of time.
- Garlic- Allison is then an active compound that is present in garlic; this compound has been Sean to kill off prostate cancer cells. A study has shown that people who ate garlic had a lower risk of stomach cancer than those who rarely consume it. Eating only 2-5 grams a day can help in reduced chances of colorectal cancer also.
- Tomatoes- An active compound which is found in tomato is Lycopene which has anti-cancerous properties helping in reducing chances of prostate cancer. Greater intake of tomatoes also has several other health benefits. One can easily consume it by adding it into food such as sandwiches, salads, pasta, sauces, etc.
- Fish– Fatty fishes are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D that works as antioxidants and anti-cancerous. These are really helpful in lowering the risk of digestive tract cancer by blocking the development of cancerous cells into the system. Two servings of fatty fish per week can provide a healthy dose of omega 3.
- Flaxseed– Flaxseeds are rich in fiber and heart-healthy fats; they also have the potential of killing and denaturing cancerous cells. These work very efficiently in reducing tumor growth as well as decreasing the level of colorectal cancer cells. Adding just 10 grams of flaxseed to the diet can help a lot; it can be done just by adding it into yogurt, cereal, or even smoothies.
- Nuts– Specific nuts are rich in selenium that protects several cancerous cells such as lung cancer, colorectal, pancreatic, and endometrial cancer cells. This reduces the risk of cancer by 80% as well as reduces the number of tumors by 60%. Adding a serving of nuts to a diet each day can be very beneficial in the future.
- Cinnamon– Cinnamon has several health benefits such as its ability to reduce blood sugar levels and can also ease inflammation. Cinnamon helps in reducing the growth of head and neck cancer cells while also reducing tumor size. Cinnamon extracts reduce the growth and spread of tumor cells.
Natural cancer treatment is very important in today’s world of generic medicines and chemotherapy. Natural cancer treatment is inexpensive, acceptable, and applicable and is a good approach to cancer control and management. High dietary consumption of fruits and vegetables reduces the main risks of cancer hence reducing the chances of severe toxicity by radiotherapy or chemotherapy.