The five well-known benefits of kunzea essential oil that you must know
Kunzea ambigua, a native plant found only in Australia has been making waves in the world of alternative and herbal medicine because of its ability to provide numerous therapeutic claims.
This shrub that is mainly found in the Tasmanian region is a type of shrub that produces small and very fragrant white flowers that comes with a long stamen which is manufactured now as an essential oil for medicinal use.
Do not be deceived of its ordinary appearance because kunzea contains a lot of health benefits that you can enjoy. It has an aromatic smell which has a crisp, woody and fresh smell makes it very ideal for a person who is seeking to have a relaxed mind and heart that is why its essential oil is used for aromatherapy which has already drawn a lot of people throughout the world to learn the health and wellness benefits of it.
If you keep reading this post, you will learn some of its best benefits that will surely convince you to purchase kunzea & pure essential oil online.
- Effective stress and tension reliever– because of its very comforting aroma, the Kunzea essential oil helps alleviate all your emotional stress by defusing emotional pain by creating internal blocks in your body’s meridian system.
- Treats skin irritations– When it comes to the benefits of kunzea oil, it has been long known for its positive results in the treatment of several skin irritations and allergies. The scientific explanation behind this is that the Kunzea oil contains a unique composition of supporting such it’s low-level of cineole which is a non-irritant and usually tolerable to even the most sensitive skin types when it is applied.
- Used as an insect repellant– Kunzea oil, before it was discovered to possess a lot of health benefits was initially used as an insect repellant that contains no harmful chemicals at all. A lot of Australians use this as a natural insect repellant especially when they are having outdoor activities.
- Alleviates respiratory ailments– According to doctors that studied the benefits of Kunzea oil, there are two major constituents of Kunzea oil which are the alpha-pinene and the 1.8 cineole that are proven to be good alternative medicine for different respiratory ailments like cold, cough, asthma, nasal congestion, and cough. Using it in a humidifier soothes your entire home by creating a relaxing atmosphere.
- Soothing for your skin– Kunzea oil would also be ideal to add to your regular skincare routine because it has a milder sensation when topically applied to your skin. It can be diluted and applied easily to your face and body that helps in nourishing the skin completely by removing dead skin cells and blemishes.
- Alleviates joint pains– for people who suffer from arthritis and joint pain, Kunzea oil can be used as massaging oil. The oil contains active compounds within Kunzea oil that has a proven benefit that reduces inflammation of the swollen joints and muscles suitable for people suffering from arthritis and rheumatism.